Impress your guests with some sweet summer treats!
- 9 cps rice krispie cereal
- 9 cps marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons butter
- red and green food coloring
1. Mix in a large microwave safe bowl 4 cps of marshmallows and 3 tbl of butter. Place in the microwave. Start with 1 minute and move around. If it’s still not melted then put it in for another minute. The marshmallow will get puffy. Add your green food coloring.
2. Now add in 4 cps of rice krispies to the green marshmallow mix.
3. Place this green mix around the greased pan making sure that it’s thinner than the red center.
1. I found strawberry flavored rice cereal so I didn’t have to use red food coloring but if you don’t have that what you will do is:
In a large microwave safe bowl, place the rest of the marshmallows and butter in a bowl. Do as mentioned above but this time add red food coloring.
2. Now add in 5 cps of rice krispies to the red marshmallow mix.
3. Fill the red mix in the middle of the greased pan to create the meat of the watermelon.
Now add chocolate morsels on top of the red for the seeds.